Front End Developer Vacature Amsterdam
You are an experienced front-end developer and have no one above you to learn from?
Get in touch email@example.com and join an international team of elite developers!
Within this digital agency, you will find some of the most skilled and knowledgeable developers in the world. Join a team of 10 and help them build platforms and any kind of digital products for the top 10 global brands.
The team loves to work in scrum, they are up for the latest front-end tools and would love you to bring in new ideas as well.
- Offices worldwide – opportunity to work abroad
- Awesome career progression – develop from a senior developer into a tech lead/ creative technologist role
- Knowledge sharing across the borders – share knowledge in regular skype sessions with the departments in other European capitals
- Projects vary from microsites to complex platforms
- Award-winning projects will brighten up your portfolio
Get in touch if you are looking to push your career to the global level. Working in a team of super smart developer will also push your skills to the limit again, meaning your opportunity to kick start that learning begins once again.
If you are ready to take this challenge, we would love to hear from you firstname.lastname@example.org
- Several years of experience writing structured code
- Awareness for accessibility, performance, security and robustness
- A GitHub account, your own blog or personal projects going on
- Experience working in an agency and in an international environment is beneficial
Send some lines of code or URL’s and your resume to email@example.com
*We will disclose the name of the client on application. Our clients ask us to keep it confidential so other recruiters don’t contact them*
Front End Developer Recruitment – thegiglab
We are your niche recruitment specialist for the best Front End Developer Jobs with digital agencies in the Netherlands. We make a difference – free service, personal coffee meetings, pure focus on frontend jobs with digital agencies, exclusive = undiscovered jobs. In 2013 we have made 50 Front End Developers happy with an awesome digital job. Want to be the next in 2014?