Webdeveloper Job Amsterdam
Because we are working with global brands, quality is key. Therefore, we do everything to keep up to date with the latest technologies and to invest in your personal development too.
- We send you to trainings and pay participation in conferences
- In-house our developers attend regular skype sessions with developers in our other European offices
- We are experts in scrum and agile – always looking to use the team’s potential
And we have so much more for you to offer to give you new impulses!
- Work in an international team of elite developers who relocated from the entire world to join this agency
- Quality, solutions to develop robust & accessible multi-million hit sites, high-impact user-experience are key
- Problem-solving is a major part of your daily work
We are an innovative company with a super awesome office in the heart of Amsterdam. Our advertising avenues are divers meaning we work on campaigns and microsites as well as complex platforms. We deliver a broad range of digital products on a global level and inspire millions of people.
If you are looking to win the next award with us, get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org
We are interested in you, if you write structured code and stay ahead of the latest tools in Frontend Development
You have a strong awareness for high-quality, clean code and excellent user-experience?
At home you read about security, accessibility and performance?
Send your resume and portfolio or anything you think might impress to email@example.com
*We will disclose the name of the client on application. Our clients ask us to keep it confidential so other recruiters don’t contact them*
Webdeveloper Recruitment – thegiglab
We are your niche recruitment specialist for the best Webdeveloper Jobs with digital agencies in the Netherlands. We make a difference – free service, personal coffee meetings, pure focus on front-end jobs with digital agencies, exclusive = undiscovered jobs. In 2013 we have made 50 Webdevelopers happy with an awesome digital job. Want to be the next in 2014?