What security factors must you consider when building a website where 10,000 users can be voting and using the site at the same time?
What will hackers try to do and how can you protect from that?
What are you favorite design patterns?
If you have read this far then we would really like to have a chat with you. Mail me firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0623102151
- You will have to chance to work for a company that guarantees award-winning websites
- Work in a team of 8 other .NET Developers
- The most talented team in the Netherlands with around 15 developers
- 2 huge parties per year
- The best secondary perks around (the whole team just came back from skiing in Austria
- Opportunity to learn in a super smart team
To get more information about the team and the company please get in touch. I can map out the career opportunities for you then.
- .NET Developer who is aware of scalability and security of websites
- Junior, Medior or Senior does not matter
- A core of OOP is important
- Happy to work on builds that require delivery in 6 to 8 weeks and 3 to 6 month builds
- Quality focus
GET IN TOUCH