Backend Developer - Thorough knowledge of PHP & MySQL? - Become a SPECIALIST!
Our client is the European leader in their industry. With offices throughout Europe, from London to Barcelona, ??they try to increase their market share even more. Moreover, they extend from their offices on a large scale. An organization in full bloom!
If Backend Developer you will work on the application; extend, refine and actively thinking about the future of their system in a highly competent and professional SCRUM team. You work in a young, positive, results-oriented and inspiring environment where there is room to work with the latest technologies: Zend Framework, Git, Propel, JIRA, Bamboo, Ngnix, New Relic, Varnish, Unit testing, Redis, Github.
What are we looking for?
- Several years of experience in building web applications
- Experience and thorough knowledge of PHP5
- Experience with and knowledge of MySQL
- Experience and thorough knowledge of the Zend Framework (or similar framework)
Want to work in a professional environment with young and motivated colleagues? Then this is the job for you! We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, a person who goes to work effectively, you take responsibility, you're honest and you are someone who can easily find at any time solutions.
Your responsibilities include more of the following:
- Technical realization and implementation of (sub) projects
- Identify and communicate best practices for the backend engineering
- The writing and maintaining clean and qualitative backend code
- Joining the SCRUM team and code reviews
This company is currently in full bloom. This feature can be a great boost to your career. In the heart of Amsterdam, this can sometimes be the function for you.
Have you after reading this job the idea that you are the one that we look for? Contact me for more information or a cup of coffee;). firstname.lastname@example.org