Congratulations and welcome to the best career opportunity of your life!
WOW – You got this far, now mail me! (just kidding. but really... read the rest!)
So, what do you need to do and where will you work? You will be responsible for a genuinely world leading complex platform. You will solve complex problems, review and improve the existing codebase and make things simpler with a keen eye for scalability. You will be the one that will help junior members of the team with code reviews and provide guidance and assistance. And you start discussions with team members, present possible solutions and understand the costs and benefits of the technologies you introduce.
- This is a world leading complex platform
- Join a small team of 12 developers within a larger development team
- Innovate with us and learn GOLANG
- Have the most INSANE benefits on offer to a developer in Amsterdam
- Massive users per day, per month
You will work at a company that everybody knows (really everybody!). So yes they are big! This means you get paid well, work in a nice office in Amsterdam, and get excellent bonuses and INSANE secondary benefits. (That’s what they all tell you right? No really this is a once in a lifetime opportunity.)
- Be proud to tell your fellow developers where you work
- Earn more money than them ;)
- Work on a product that genuinely matters ;)
- Innovative on a brand new product within the brand
- Experienced with writing lean and maintainable JAVA
- Experience or interest in working with Go, Python and / or Bash
- Good communication skills (English and preferably also Dutch)
- Being able in to work in teams
- A love for solving complex problems
- Eager to learn and absorb new technologies
What’s in it for you?
- Work for THE company (not Google but definitely just as awesome. You can make your parents proud if you tell them you work here ;)
- Work on a genuinely world leading complex platform
- Being able to learn and integrate new technologies
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus package
- Shares in the company
So are you ready to make your next big career change? Send firstname.lastname@example.org an email!