We are looking for a User Experience Designer to help our client with innovative digital solutions. Designers that have got an amazing portfolio. Designers with experience in designing responsive websites and or native apps with a kick ass user experience. Without loosing the focus on the business goals of our clients.
Who we are?
A team of experienced UX designers provides user experience designers for Scrum teams of profit hacking teams of companies with a strong internet focus.We have experience with customer journey mapping, conversion optimalization, responsive and app design. We take a central role in both giving to users that the want and the companies what they need.
And we enjoy working with other specialist in the fields of front and back-end development, SEO, web marketing and graphical design.
What we offer is:
- Challenging projects with major clients with a strong internet focus. Projects that really make the difference in the lives of many.
- Inspiring colleagues who share your passion for creating a great user experience
- A contract with a fixed salary plus a large revenue sharing part. The more billable you are, the more you can earn. So the upside of being an independent designer without the downside of administrative hassle and the need to spend much time on acquisition of new projects
- A extremely cool home base in Utrecht
We expect you to be:
- Curious about the domain of our clients
- Driven to design the best user experience in the world
- Not afraid to ask questions and take the lead in a discussion
- Eager to work with a (scrum) team or profit hacking team of product owners, front- and backend programmers and marketing specialist
And would love it if you have:
- A degree in Design or other relevant education
- At least 3 years experience in the user experience design field
- Experience with complex project with ambitious organizations
- Skills in rapid prototyping with Axure or similar tooling
- A solid view on customer journeys
- The need to change the rules of the game
Apply NOW via email@example.com